- 7 min walk
- Empire State Building
- 10 min walk
- Bryant Park
- 13 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel is in New York's Midtown neighborhood, an area with good shopping. American Dream Meadowlands and Sunset Park are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Bryant Park and The High Line Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden, or consider St. James Theatre for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: 34 St. - Penn Station is just steps away and 34 St. - Penn Station (Fashion Av.) is 3 minutes by foot.
- Macy's - 7 min walk
- Times Square - 8 min walk
- Empire State Building - 10 min walk
- Bryant Park - 13 min walk
- Broadway - 13 min walk
- New York Penn Station - 3 min walk
- 34 St. - Penn Station - 1 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 21 min drive
About this property
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent location and friendly staff. The rooms are older but clean.