- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
- Lower East Side Tenement Museum
- 6 min walk
- New Museum
- 7 min walk
- New York University
- 17 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in New York, The Ludlow Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Broadway and Radio City Music Hall are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit 5th Avenue and Chelsea Market. Chelsea Piers and Central Park Zoo are not to be missed.
- Lower East Side Tenement Museum - 6 min walk
- New Museum - 7 min walk
- New York University - 17 min walk
- Brooklyn Bridge - 5 min drive
- One World Trade Center - 6 min drive
- Delancey St. Station - 5 min walk
- New York 9th St. Station - 13 min drive
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Dirty French – Restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- The Lobby Lounge & Garden – Bar offering French cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
The Ludlow Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities