- 5th Avenue
- 4 min walk
- Empire State Building
- 16 min walk
- 18 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in New York's Midtown neighborhood, The Lex NYC is near a metro station. Broadway and Radio City Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden or Barclays Center Brooklyn.
- 5th Avenue - 4 min walk
- Empire State Building - 16 min walk
- Macy's - 18 min walk
- Grand Central Terminal - 19 min walk
- Bryant Park - 3 min drive
- 23 St. Station (Park Av.) - 3 min walk
- New York 23rd St. Station - 11 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 21 min drive
About this property
The Lex NYC
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Clean very pleasant but simple. Great for business trip or sight seeing when you don't plan to hang out in the room too much. Nice breakfast. The staff was EXCELLENT could not have been more helpful and pleasant. Great location great value for the money in Expensive NY!