- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Rockefeller Center
- 8 min walk
- Grand Central Terminal
- 10 min walk
- Museum of Modern Art
- 11 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, The Kimberly Hotel is in New York's Midtown neighborhood, an area with great shopping. St. Patrick's Cathedral and Rockefeller Center are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at American Dream Meadowlands and Sunset Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden or Barclays Center Brooklyn.
- Rockefeller Center - 8 min walk
- Grand Central Terminal - 10 min walk
- Museum of Modern Art - 11 min walk
- Radio City Music Hall - 12 min walk
- Trump Tower - 13 min walk
- New York Grand Central Terminal Station - 10 min walk
- Lexington Av.-53 St. Station - 4 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 19 min drive
- Upstairs – Rooftop bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, and light fare.
- Bistango – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- Empire Steak House – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Kimberly Hotel
Awards and affiliations
- The Kimberly Hotel is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location, amenities, best staff - friendly, competent - such large and luxurious rooms!