- 8 min walk
- Times Square
- 9 min walk
- Bryant Park
- 14 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-16. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, TRYP by Wyndham New York City Times Square South is in New York's Midtown neighborhood, an area with good shopping. American Dream Meadowlands and Sunset Park are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore The High Line Park and Bryant Park. Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: 34 St. - Penn Station is 3 minutes by foot and 34 St. - Penn Station (Fashion Av.) is 6 minutes.
- Macy's - 8 min walk
- Times Square - 9 min walk
- Empire State Building - 12 min walk
- Bryant Park - 14 min walk
- Broadway - 15 min walk
- New York Penn Station - 6 min walk
- 34 St. - Penn Station - 3 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 27 min drive
- The Gastro Bar at 35th – Restaurant with a bar offering Spanish cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
TRYP by Wyndham New York City Times Square South
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort