- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- 5th Avenue
- 4 min walk
- Grand Central Terminal
- 7 min walk
- Empire State Building
- 10 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Shelburne Hotel & Suites by Affinia is in New York's Midtown neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Grand Central Terminal and Empire State Building are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit 5th Avenue and Macy's. Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central and quiet location.
4.9/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (1864 reviews)
- Safe (1364 reviews)
- Good eats (943 reviews)
- 5th Avenue - 4 min walk
- Grand Central Terminal - 7 min walk
- Empire State Building - 10 min walk
- Bryant Park - 11 min walk
- Macy's - 12 min walk
- New York Grand Central Terminal Station - 7 min walk
- 33 St. Station (Park Av. S) - 7 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 11 min drive
- Rare View Rooftop – Open on select days.
- Rare Bar and Grill – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Shelburne Hotel & Suites by Affinia
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room was small . Inside the room was smell dirty carpet.. we stay for 2 nights and we never had the room clean from the housekeeping . The lady at the front desk when I told that we did not have the room clean, she did not care some much about it... just put the note in a piece of paper...