- St. Patrick's Cathedral
- 8 min walk
- Rockefeller Center
- 8 min walk
- Grand Central Terminal
- 10 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, San Carlos Hotel is in New York's Midtown neighborhood, an area with great shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Central Park and Bryant Park, while Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden or Barclays Center Brooklyn. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Lexington Av.-53 St. Station is 4 minutes by foot and Lexington Av.-63 St. Station is 4 minutes.
- St. Patrick's Cathedral - 8 min walk
- Rockefeller Center - 8 min walk
- Grand Central Terminal - 10 min walk
- Museum of Modern Art - 11 min walk
- United Nations Headquarters - 12 min walk
- New York Grand Central Terminal Station - 10 min walk
- Lexington Av.-53 St. Station - 4 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Spice Symphony – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
San Carlos Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff was more than kind and very helpful. The room was clean and nice. I traveled to NY several times but this hotel was my first time that I didn’t have any complaint. I was very happy staying there.