- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Times Square
- 1 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Bryant Park
- 6 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Millennium Times Square New York is in New York's Midtown neighborhood, an area with good shopping. American Dream Meadowlands and Sunset Park are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Bryant Park and Central Park. Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: 5 Av Station (W. 42nd St.) is 4 minutes by foot and 49th St. Station is 4 minutes.
- Times Square - 1 min walk
- Broadway - 2 min walk
- Bryant Park - 6 min walk
- Radio City Music Hall - 8 min walk
- Rockefeller Center - 10 min walk
- New York W 32nd St. Station - 14 min walk
- 5 Av Station (W. 42nd St.) - 4 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 24 min drive
About this property
Millennium Times Square New York
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Room was very dingy with a broken toilet paper holder and drain. On our second day there housekeeping didn’t show up until like 6pm, by which time we were already back in our rooms. Television was very dim and couldn’t be adjusted. That said, the location is fabulous.