- Barclays Center Brooklyn
- 16 min walk
- Brooklyn Bridge
- 6 min drive
- Battery Park
- 7 min drive
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.)
- 36 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Hotel Indigo BROOKLYN is in Brooklyn's Downtown Brooklyn neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Brooklyn Bridge and National September 11 Memorial are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit 5th Avenue and Chelsea Market. Chelsea Piers and Central Park Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Hoyt St. Station is just steps away and Jay St. - Tech Station is 3 minutes by foot.
- Barclays Center Brooklyn - 16 min walk
- Brooklyn Bridge - 6 min drive
- One World Trade Center - 7 min drive
- Battery Park - 7 min drive
- New York University - 8 min drive
- Hoyt St. Station - 2 min walk
- Brooklyn Flatbush Avenue Station - 12 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Brooklyn Brewhouse – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Hotel Indigo BROOKLYN
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff at the front desk was very helpful to me.