- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Central Park
- 2 min walk
- Trump Tower
- 4 min walk
- Museum of Modern Art
- 8 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in New York's Midtown neighborhood, Four Seasons Hotel New York is in the business district and near a metro station. Museum of Modern Art and Carnegie Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers. Traveling with kids? Don't miss American Dream Meadowlands, or check out an event or a game at Madison Square Garden. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: 51 St. Station is 5 minutes by foot and 59 St. Station (Lexington Av.) is 5 minutes.
- Central Park - 2 min walk
- Trump Tower - 4 min walk
- Museum of Modern Art - 8 min walk
- Rockefeller Center - 11 min walk
- Radio City Music Hall - 13 min walk
- New York Grand Central Terminal Station - 16 min walk
- 51 St. Station - 5 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 22 min drive
- Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves brunch and lunch daily.
- Ty Bar – Lobby lounge. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Four Seasons Hotel New York
Awards and affiliations
- Four Seasons Hotel New York is listed in the 2016 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
The elevators were broken so we had to wait 10-15 min per ride. Also the house staff were not too friendly or helpful. Our drivers to and from the airport were awesome and once concierge Allen was great.