- Battery Park
- 3 min walk
- One World Trade Center
- 16 min walk
- Brooklyn Bridge
- 3 min drive
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in New York's Stone Street Historic District neighborhood, DoubleTree by Hilton New York Downtown is in the city center and near a metro station. Whitney Museum of American Art and Broadway are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Sunset Park and American Dream Meadowlands. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Barclays Center Brooklyn or Madison Square Garden. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Whitehall St. Station and Bowling Green Station are just steps away.
- Battery Park - 3 min walk
- One World Trade Center - 16 min walk
- Brooklyn Bridge - 3 min drive
- New York University - 6 min drive
- Statue of Liberty - 14 min drive
- Whitehall St. Station - 1 min walk
- New York World Trade Center Station - 15 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 23 min drive
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton New York Downtown
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Easy check-in and great staff. I would definitely stay again.