- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
- Madison Square Garden
- 4 min walk
- 8 min walk
- Empire State Building
- 9 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in New York's Midtown neighborhood, DoubleTree by Hilton New York City - Chelsea is in the city center and near a metro station. Empire State Building and Times Square are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden or Barclays Center Brooklyn. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: 28 St. Station (7th Av.) is 3 minutes by foot and 28 St. Station (Broadway) is 4 minutes.
- Madison Square Garden - 4 min walk
- 5th Avenue - 4 min walk
- Macy's - 8 min walk
- Empire State Building - 9 min walk
- Bryant Park - 13 min walk
- New York W 32nd St. Station - 5 min walk
- 28 St. Station (7th Av.) - 3 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 14 min drive
- Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton New York City - Chelsea
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Clean and friendly; showers leave lots of room for improvement.