- New York University
- 19 min walk
- One World Trade Center
- 19 min walk
- National September 11 Memorial
- 23 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in New York, Arlo SoHo is in the city center and near a metro station. One World Trade Center and National September 11 Memorial are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Washington Square Park and The High Line Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden, or consider St. James Theatre for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Canal St. Station (Varick St.) is just steps away and Canal St. Station (W. Broadway) is 6 minutes by foot.
- New York University - 19 min walk
- One World Trade Center - 19 min walk
- National September 11 Memorial - 23 min walk
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York - 5 min drive
- Brooklyn Bridge - 5 min drive
- Canal St. Station (Varick St.) - 2 min walk
- New York Christopher St. Station - 14 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 17 min drive
- Harold's – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- The Rooftop Bar – Rooftop bar with a bar. Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good value for money
Great, modern place to stay. As an affordable option in NY, it skews young guests who aren't the quietest. But a really solid place to stay. Common areas great. Could do with a more affordable and convenient breakfast option in Harold's.