- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Bill Miller’s Castle
- 2 min drive
- Bishops Orchard and Winery
- 5 min drive
- Connecticut Sportsplex
- 9 min drive
- New Haven, CT (HVN-Tweed - New Haven Regional)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Baymont by Wyndham Branford/New Haven is in an area with good shopping. Bill Miller’s Castle and Stony Creek - Thimble Islands Historic District are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Bishops Orchard and Winery and Tradition Golf Club at Wallingford. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Yale Bowl or Connecticut Tennis Center. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Bill Miller’s Castle - 2 min drive
- Bishops Orchard and Winery - 5 min drive
- Branford Hills Plaza Shopping Center - 7 min drive
- Connecticut Sportsplex - 9 min drive
- Shoreline Trolley Museum - 9 min drive
- Guilford Station - 8 min drive
- New Haven, CT (HVN-Tweed - New Haven Regional) - 14 min drive
- Serves breakfast.
About this property
Baymont by Wyndham Branford/New Haven
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Friendly staff. Hotel was clean. However the room we were in was a bit noisy and needed many repairs & updating especially the bathroom. Tub hand bar was broke & tub was very stained.