- The Hermitage
- 23 min drive
- Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.)
- 24 min drive
- Opry Mills
- 30 min drive
- Grand Ole Opry
- 31 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Ramada by Wyndham Lebanon is located in Lebanon. Nashville Shores Waterpark is a local attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Old Hickory Lake and Cedars of Lebanon State Park.
- The Hermitage - 23 min drive
- Opry Mills - 30 min drive
- Opryland Hotel Gardens - 31 min drive
- Grand Ole Opry - 31 min drive
- Middle Tennessee State University - 35 min drive
- Lebanon Station - 5 min drive
- Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.) - 24 min drive
About this property
Ramada by Wyndham Lebanon
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 10 per pet, per night
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ramada Hotel Lebanon
- Ramada by Wyndham Lebanon Hotel
- Ramada Inn & Suites Lebanon Hotel Lebanon
- Ramada Inn And Suites Lebanon
- Ramada Lebanon Hotel
- Ramada by Wyndham Lebanon Lebanon
- Ramada by Wyndham Lebanon Hotel Lebanon
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property sucked. The rooms were terrible and all of the service sucked. The only good part about this was leaving and going to a different hotel.