House was in a great location for our vacation, owner was very nice. Washer and dryer worked well, good water pressure and a new gas grill. However i would not rent this property again and cannot recommend it, as it is not well kept. The house needed a serious airing out, because of mustiness, and in need of a de-cluttering. We had to do way too much cleaning and dusting upon arrival, vaccuming furniture, sweeping floors, shaking out rugs, cleaning the toasters and trash containers. All the fans we used needed to be cleaned as well as filters for the AC's. The vent tube on the upstairs portable AC was in poor condition, as it was not connected well(fell apart, fell out of window). The refrigerator leaked inside, and there was mold on the door gaskets and underneath pan, the microwave had rust inside as discussed with owner, the upholstered furniture and the mattresses were well used and needed a thorough cleaning at the very least, or should be replaced. The outside shower without enclosure did not work well for us. i feel i overpaid for this rental and the cleaning fee was definitely not warrented.