Lovely small hotel in a tranquil setting yet just two blocks from Naples restaurants and shops. Warm and very helpful staff. Our third stay there and we have every reason to return. Wonderful place.
- Tin City
- 5 min walk
- Naples Beach
- 2 min drive
- Naples Pier
- 3 min drive
- Naples, FL (APF-Naples Municipal)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Naples's Old Naples neighborhood, Trianon Old Naples is in the city center and near the beach. Tin City and Mercato are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Naples Pier and Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Tin City - 5 min walk
- Naples Beach - 2 min drive
- Naples Pier - 3 min drive
- Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens - 4 min drive
- Lowdermilk Beach Park - 4 min drive
- Naples, FL (APF-Naples Municipal) - 9 min drive
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast.
About this property
Trianon Old Naples
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Trianon has a great location and parking is easy. The hotel, however, is older and the rooms are old. Lightbulbs didn't operate, exhaust fan in bathroom didn't operate. Was overpriced in general. The staff was very accommodating and friendly.