- Coconut Point Mall
- 5 min drive
- Bonita Springs Public Beach
- 14 min drive
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.)
- 21 min drive
- Lovers Key State Park
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa is located near the bay and in an area with good shopping. Coconut Point Mall and Miromar Outlets are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Barefoot Beach and Bonita Springs Public Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Congo River Golf - Bonita Springs, or check out an event or a game at JetBlue Park at Fenway South.
- Coconut Point Mall - 5 min drive
- Hertz Arena - 13 min drive
- Bonita Springs Public Beach - 14 min drive
- Bonita Beach Park - 17 min drive
- Lovers Key State Park - 23 min drive
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.) - 21 min drive
About this property
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 150 per pet, per week
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 39.03 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 16.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Coconut Point Hyatt
- Coconut Point Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coconut Point Resort
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point &
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Resort
- Hyatt Resort Coconut Point
- Regency Coconut Point
- Hyatt Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Hotel Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa Resort
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa Resort Bonita Springs
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities