- Naples Grande Golf Club
- 6 min drive
- North Collier Regional Park
- 7 min drive
- Waterside Shops
- 7 min drive
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Naples, Best Western Naples Plaza Hotel is in the suburbs. Mercato and Tin City are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Vanderbilt Beach and Naples Beach. Naples Pier and Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens are not to be missed.
- Naples Grande Golf Club - 6 min drive
- North Collier Regional Park - 7 min drive
- Waterside Shops - 7 min drive
- Golisano Children's Museum of Naples - 7 min drive
- Sun N Fun Lagoon - 8 min drive
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.) - 28 min drive
About this property
Best Western Naples Plaza Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Nice large, clean room. The balcony was a good place to sit out or have coffee. The staff was attentive. The property was kept clean and maintained. The breakfast room was large and the breakfast was good. The pool was nicely heated and large enough to do laps. During my stay the cable was out for a day and a half, and then spotty afterwards. The pool area can use more lounge chairs. Even though the pool was not crowded, it was difficult to find an empty chair.