- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Mystic River Bascule Bridge
- 2 min walk
- Mystic Arts Center
- 5 min walk
- Mystic Seaport
- 12 min walk
- New London, CT (GON-Groton - New London)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Mystic, The Whaler's Inn is in the city center and on a river. Mystic Seaport and Saltwater Farm Vineyard are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Misquamicut State Beach and Ocean Beach Park. Mystic Aquarium and Institute for Exploration and Water Wizz of Westerly are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Mystic River Bascule Bridge - 2 min walk
- Mystic Arts Center - 5 min walk
- Mystic Seaport - 12 min walk
- Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea - 13 min walk
- Foxwoods Resort & Casino - 13 min walk
- Mystic Station - 7 min walk
- Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green) - 47 min drive
About this property
The Whaler's Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Perfect location in Mystic, right next to excellent restaurants. Staff was top-notch. Non-corporate atmosphere. Room was clean as a whistle. Mattress was heavenly. My one quibble: tv in our room was hard to figure out how to use.