- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Mystic Arts Center
- 6 min walk
- Mystic River Bascule Bridge
- 7 min walk
- Mystic Seaport
- 20 min walk
- New London, CT (GON-Groton - New London)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Mystic, Spicer Mansion is in the historical district and on a river. Ocean Beach Park and Misquamicut State Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Mystic Aquarium and Institute for Exploration and Water Wizz of Westerly.
- Mystic Arts Center - 6 min walk
- Mystic River Bascule Bridge - 7 min walk
- Mystic Seaport - 20 min walk
- Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea - 5 min drive
- Steamboat Sabino at Mystic Seaport - 5 min drive
- Mystic Station - 17 min walk
- Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green) - 42 min drive
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Spicer Mansion is a very nice B&B, but not a 5 Star hotel or resort.