- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Alabama Theatre
- 13 min walk
- Barefoot Landing
- 17 min walk
- House of Blues Myrtle Beach
- 2 min drive
- Myrtle Beach, SC (MYR)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Courtyard by Marriott Myrtle Beach Barefoot Landing is located in Myrtle Beach. Alabama Theatre and House of Blues Myrtle Beach are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Barefoot Landing and Broadway at the Beach. Ripley's Aquarium and SkyWheel Myrtle Beach are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Alabama Theatre - 13 min walk
- Duplin Winery - 17 min walk
- Barefoot Landing - 17 min walk
- House of Blues Myrtle Beach - 2 min drive
- Barefoot Resort and Golf - 4 min drive
- Myrtle Beach, SC (MYR) - 21 min drive
- The Courtyard Cafe – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast.
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Myrtle Beach Barefoot Landing
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
online pictures don't do justice to what you get.
disappointed with room. after almost an hour looking for good rooms i went with one name i trusted but not this time. our balcony had the only view of the roof from entrance and VERY filthy. (we like our tea and coffee on a balcony in mornings) one reason we picked this hotel was the nice view from pictures online. we didn't notice all this till late at night when unpacking and opening the curtains. they offered to change the the room for the next couple days. in the morning after seeing everything we had to move we just stayed there and didn't enjoy any coffee or tea on our balcony. this was not a last minute booking.very loud banging in hallway and ice machine outside our door,wife had little sleep.