- Santiago de la Ribera Beach
- 6 min walk
- Murcia (MJV-San Javier)
- 8 min drive
- Roda Golf
- 13 min drive
- Salt Marshes of San Pedro del Pinatar Regional Park
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on the boardwalk, Hotel Madrid is in San Javier's Santiago de la Ribera neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. Shoppers can check out Zenia Boulevard Shopping Center, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Mar Menor and La Zenia Beach.
- Santiago de la Ribera Beach - 6 min walk
- Playa los Narejos - 13 min drive
- Roda Golf - 13 min drive
- Salt Marshes of San Pedro del Pinatar Regional Park - 18 min drive
- Lo Romero Golf - 22 min drive
- Balsicas-Mar Menor Station - 21 min drive
- Corvera (RMU-Region de Murcia Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
Hotel Madrid short stay
For the money this was good value. However there was a terrible smell through the whole trip in our room (sewers/drains) The towels smelt of foist so we couldn’t use them. I asked for another pillow as there was only one and was told by the receptionist he did not have access to any. Luckily our room was just to sleep in and nothing else so it was fine, I used my towels to make my one pillow higher and also used my beach towels to shower with. Besides that the room was as fine, if had no a/c but I knew that before hand. The room was small but adequate for what I needed. It did have great WiFi though.