Get an overview of this hotel3-star Munich hotel in Ludwigsvorstadt, walk to Asamkirche
Popular property highlights
Hotel Deutsches Theater is in the heart of Munich, walking distance from Sendlinger Tor and Klinikum Grosshadern.
This hotel is close to Marienplatz and English Garden.
Stay in one of 26 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Deutsches Theater. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Deutsches Theater
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Munich hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1970
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Free newspaper
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Hotel Deutsches Theater has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 10 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Deutsches Hotel
- Deutsches Theater Hotel
- Deutsches Theater Munich
- Hotel Deutsches
- Hotel Deutsches Theater
- Hotel Deutsches Theater Munich
- Theater Deutsches
- Deutsches Theater
We should mention
Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.