Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star pet-friendly hotel connected to a shopping center in Gay Village
With a stay at Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal, you'll be centrally located in Montreal, steps from Sainte-Catherine Street and 3 minutes by foot from University of Quebec-Montreal.
This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from The Underground City and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Bonsecours Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 353 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Montreal? This hotel has facilities measuring 7976 square feet (741 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal
Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3.5-star property. Event facilities measuring 7976 square feet (741 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1974
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 741
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 7976
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Banquet hall
- Total number of rooms - 353
- Number of floors - 30
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 40.00 per accommodation, per stay
- 2 per room (up to 44 lbs)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
Minimum guest age is 18
- Deposit: CAD 150.00 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 19.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 40.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
- Gouverneur Dupuis
- Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal Montreal
- Gouverneur Place Dupuis Montréal
- Gouverneur Place Dupuis Montréal Montreal
- Hotel Gouverneur Dupuis
- Hotel Gouverneur Montréal
- Hotel Gouverneur Place
- Hotel Place Dupuis
- Hotel Place Dupuis Montréal
- Place Dupuis Hotel
- Place Dupuis Montréal
- Gouverneur Hotel
- Gouverneur Montreal
- Gouverneur Montréal Montreal
- Gouverneur Montréal
- Gouverneur Hotel Montreal
- Hotels Gouverneur Montreal
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Parking height restrictions apply.