We loved everything. It was exactly what was listed on your website. We especially liked having the feel of a real home, with the front door open when we arrived. The beach towels ,chairs and umbrellas were so nice and accessible. The views were fantastic! The breakfast were wonderful, especially home-made breads and muffins. The owner was very helpful and accommodating. It helped that we had perfect weather too!
- Kirk Park Beach
- 15 min walk
- South Edison Beach
- 2 min drive
- Fort Pond Bay Beach
- 4 min drive
- Montauk, NY (MTP)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Kirk Park Beach - 15 min walk
- South Edison Beach - 2 min drive
- Hither Hills State Park - 3 min drive
- Fort Pond Bay Beach - 4 min drive
- Navy Road Park - 6 min drive
- Montauk Station - 5 min drive
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 124 min drive
About this property
Sunrise Guest House
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children 11 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 11 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sunrise Guest House B&B Montauk
- Sunrise Guest House B&B
- Sunrise Guest House Montauk
- Sunrise Guest House
- Sunrise Guest House Hotel Montauk
- Sunrise Guest House Montauk
- Sunrise Guest House Bed & breakfast
- Sunrise Guest House Bed & breakfast Montauk
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free breakfast available daily 8 AM–10:30 AM
- No elevators
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Beach loungers
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable channels
- Electrical adapters/chargers
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Nearby things to do
- Beach (direct access)
Really nice B&B.
It’s a lovely B&B. The owner John was very nice and accommodating.Even upgraded my room to a suite. I don’t like that no one is on property. It’s a nice house with 4 rooms to reserve. I was the only one there the first two nights. Not all doors to house have locks and being by myself I did feel a bit uncomfortable. I’m sure it’s a very nice and safe area, but I would prefer to be able to lock up properly. The third night there was a couple who checked in so house didn’t seem so empty. John did a great job of breakfast every morning. Homemade breads made by his wife and raspberry bars that John made were excellent. Delicious coffee and much more. I would recommend this B&B if that’s what you like. I think I’m more of a hotel girl.