- Oakleigh Historic Complex
- 12 min walk
- Mobile Civic Center
- 19 min walk
- National African American Archives and Museum
- 2 min drive
- Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Oakleigh Historic Complex - 12 min walk
- Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception - 18 min walk
- Mobile Civic Center - 19 min walk
- Mobile Carnival Museum - 19 min walk
- National African American Archives and Museum - 2 min drive
- Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional) - 20 min drive
About this property
"sweet Caroline" in Historic District
Adorable renovated shotgun home 2 blocks from downtown Mobile and in lovely Old Dauphin Way Historic District. 2 bedroom, 1 bath, cozy living room and large kitchen in a diverse neighborhood, mi casa e su casa. Sweet Caroline is on a bike route and is in walking distance to downtown. Sitting on the front porch with a cup of coffee or cocktail is one of my favorite things to do. You can walk to upper Downtown, Oakleigh Garden District and there is a good wine bar 3 blocks away called Red or White and Callahan's Irish Social Pub 6 blocks away. Sweet Caroline is in Old Dauphin Way Historic District which is, like all our historic districts, a fresh mix of social-economic people and places. There is a washer and dryer.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Property is also known as
- "sweet Caroline" in Historic District Mobile
- "sweet Caroline" in Historic District Private vacation home
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Smoke-free property
- Sleeps 4