- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Xcel Energy Center
- 6 min walk
- 8 min walk
- Como Park Zoo and Conservatory
- 9 min drive
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in St. Paul, The Saint Paul Hotel is near a metro station. Guthrie Theater and Orpheum Theatre are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Nicollet Mall and Maplewood Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Xcel Energy Center or U.S. Bank Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's central and quiet location.
- Xcel Energy Center - 6 min walk
- RiverCentre - 8 min walk
- Como Park Zoo and Conservatory - 9 min drive
- University of St. Thomas - 9 min drive
- Minnesota State Fairgrounds - 10 min drive
- VA Medical Center Station - 12 min drive
- Saint Paul Union Depot - 13 min walk
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.) - 16 min drive
- The St Paul Grill – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- M ST Cafe – Restaurant. Serves breakfast and lunch.
About this property
The Saint Paul Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
It's a very nice property but outdated. The ventilation system in the room was less than effective. Heat was available but the cooling system was non existent. The only solution was to turn off the heat. We were unaware of that so we boiled the first night. We opened the window then could not get it closed. The room service for all day dining is very limited for someone gluten sensitive.