- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
- Minneapolis Institute of Arts
- 3 min drive
- U.S. Bank Stadium
- 4 min drive
- Minneapolis Convention Center
- 5 min drive
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Minneapolis, Sheraton Minneapolis Midtown Hotel is in the entertainment district and near a metro station. Minneapolis Institute of Arts and Guthrie Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Nicollet Mall and Mall of America. Check out an event or a game at U.S. Bank Stadium, and consider making time for Nickelodeon Universe, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Minneapolis Institute of Arts - 3 min drive
- U.S. Bank Stadium - 4 min drive
- Minneapolis Convention Center - 5 min drive
- University of Minnesota-West Bank Campus - 5 min drive
- Loring Park - 5 min drive
- Lake Street - Midtown Station - 3 min drive
- St. Paul - Minneapolis Station - 10 min drive
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Great Room – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Sheraton Minneapolis Midtown Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I didn’t like that we couldn’t get a microwave in our room but they did check to see if there were any available. We were able to get a fridge though. The staff was very nice. The bar has excellent food and their prices were good. That was sure helpful especially being downtown and not wanting to drive a distance and deal with traffic just to go get something to eat. Definitely a nice place to stay. And the shuttle service was amazing.