- Guthrie Theater
- 6 min walk
- U.S. Bank Stadium
- 9 min walk
- Foshay Tower
- 16 min walk
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Minneapolis, Radisson RED Minneapolis is in the entertainment district and near a train station. Nicollet Mall and Mall of America are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Nickelodeon Universe and Como Park Zoo and Conservatory. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at U.S. Bank Stadium or Target Field. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Guthrie Theater - 6 min walk
- Nicollet Mall - 9 min walk
- U.S. Bank Stadium - 9 min walk
- Foshay Tower - 16 min walk
- Skyway Theatre - 18 min walk
- Metrodome Station - 5 min walk
- St. Paul - Minneapolis Station - 8 min drive
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.) - 16 min drive
- OUIBar – Bistro with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- +KTCHN – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Radisson RED Minneapolis
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Fun and funky and clean and comfortable.
We had a great stay at the Radisson Red! It was a great location to the light rail, bars, restaurants and events. We came into town for a concert at the Fillmore and were easily able to get to and from for the concert. The staff was extremely friendly, helpful and a pleasure to work with. Will definitely look at booking here again.