- Nickelodeon Universe
- 4 min walk
- Sea Life Minnesota Aquarium
- 7 min walk
- Mall of America
- 14 min walk
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district and near a metro station, Radisson Blu Mall of America is in an area with good airport proximity. Minneapolis Institute of Arts and Orpheum Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Nickelodeon Universe and Minnesota Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Xcel Energy Center or Target Center.
- Nickelodeon Universe - 4 min walk
- Sea Life Minnesota Aquarium - 7 min walk
- Mall of America - 14 min walk
- Minnesota Zoo - 12 min drive
- University of St. Thomas - 14 min drive
- Mall of America Station - 7 min walk
- Saint Paul Union Depot - 18 min drive
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.) - 7 min drive
- FireLake Grill House – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Radisson Blu Mall of America
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The convience to go to the Mall of America without leaving the hotel and having to drive. Property was very clean, had a nice pool, and a nice Bar and Restaurant. Would go back again!