- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Orpheum Theatre
- 1 min walk
- State Theatre
- 1 min walk
- Skyway Theatre
- 3 min walk
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Minneapolis, Le Meridien Chambers, Minneapolis is in the city center and near a metro station. Orpheum Theatre and State Theatre are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Nicollet Mall and Mall of America. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Target Field or Target Center.
- Nicollet Mall - 1 min walk
- Orpheum Theatre - 1 min walk
- State Theatre - 1 min walk
- Skyway Theatre - 3 min walk
- Target Center - 15 min walk
- Warehouse - Hennepin Station - 6 min walk
- St. Paul - Minneapolis Station - 9 min drive
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Library Lounge – Cocktail bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required.
- Mercy Bar and Dining Room – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Le Meridien Chambers, Minneapolis
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location, rooms are spacious. Beds are comfortable and the attached restaurant is amazing to eat at.