- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge
- 2 min walk
- Sea Life Minnesota Aquarium
- 3 min drive
- Mall of America
- 3 min drive
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the entertainment district and near a metro station, Hilton Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport is in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Minneapolis Institute of Arts and Orpheum Theatre are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mall of America and Nicollet Mall. Nickelodeon Universe and Como Park Zoo and Conservatory are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
4.9/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Safe (502 reviews)
- Easy parking (501 reviews)
- Quiet (468 reviews)
- Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge - 2 min walk
- Sea Life Minnesota Aquarium - 3 min drive
- Mall of America - 3 min drive
- Lego Imagination Center - 4 min drive
- Nickelodeon Universe - 4 min drive
- American Boulevard Station - 7 min walk
- Saint Paul Union Depot - 17 min drive
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Blue Water Grill – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Blue Water Lounge – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
Hilton Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities