- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Skyway Theatre
- 2 min walk
- State Theatre
- 4 min walk
- Target Center
- 10 min walk
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Minneapolis, Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Downtown is in the business district and near a metro station. Nicollet Mall and Mall of America are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Nickelodeon Universe and Como Park Zoo and Conservatory. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Target Center or Target Field. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Skyway Theatre - 2 min walk
- State Theatre - 4 min walk
- Orpheum Theatre - 5 min walk
- Target Field - 6 min walk
- Target Center - 10 min walk
- Warehouse - Hennepin Station - 2 min walk
- St. Paul - Minneapolis Station - 13 min drive
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Lyon's Pub – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Downtown
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Room layout was nice and furniture and beds were comfortable. Continental breakfast was excellent! Staff very friendly and prompt. Did not like it took until 5pm to get our room cleaned. Also we did not have a hotel information book with room-service menu in the room (was missing). Once we notified staff it took about 30 minutes to get a menu to order.