- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Mall of America
- 2 min drive
- Nickelodeon Universe
- 3 min drive
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.)
- 5 min drive
- University of St. Thomas
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bloomington, Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Airport is in the suburbs and near the airport. Minneapolis Institute of Arts and Orpheum Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Nickelodeon Universe and Como Park Zoo and Conservatory. Check out an event or a game at Xcel Energy Center, and consider making time for Minnesota Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: American Boulevard Station is just steps away and Bloomington Central Station is 8 minutes by foot.
- Mall of America - 2 min drive
- Nickelodeon Universe - 3 min drive
- University of St. Thomas - 12 min drive
- Minneapolis Institute of Arts - 14 min drive
- Minnesota Zoo - 14 min drive
- American Boulevard Station - 2 min walk
- Saint Paul Union Depot - 13 min drive
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Woolley's Bar + Kitchen – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Airport
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
There was an unexpected few. $20.00 more than what I anticipated. Additionally, they charged for internet access.