- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Harley-Davidson Museum
- 8 min walk
- Milwaukee Public Market
- 17 min walk
- Wisconsin Center
- 18 min walk
- Milwaukee, WI (MKE-General Mitchell Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Milwaukee's Fifth Ward neighborhood, The Iron Horse Hotel is in the city center and near a train station. Harley-Davidson Museum and Riverside Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Milwaukee Public Market and Mayfair Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Fiserv Forum or Miller Park.
- Harley-Davidson Museum - 8 min walk
- Milwaukee Public Market - 17 min walk
- Wisconsin Center - 18 min walk
- Riverside Theater - 20 min walk
- Marcus Center for the Performing Arts - 3 min drive
- Milwaukee Intermodal Station - 16 min walk
- Milwaukee, WI (MKE-General Mitchell Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Branded – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily.
- Ash – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- The Yard – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
About this property
The Iron Horse Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Enjoyed our stay - valet staff and front desk staff were awesome.