- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Fiserv Forum
- 7 min walk
- Milwaukee Public Museum
- 10 min walk
- Marquette University
- 16 min walk
- Milwaukee, WI (MKE-General Mitchell Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Milwaukee, The Brewhouse Inn & Suites is in the entertainment district. Riverside Theater and Harley-Davidson Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Milwaukee Public Market and Mayfair Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Fiserv Forum or Miller Park.
- Fiserv Forum - 7 min walk
- Milwaukee Public Museum - 10 min walk
- Marquette University - 16 min walk
- Wisconsin Center - 16 min walk
- Pabst Theater - 19 min walk
- Milwaukee Intermodal Station - 2 min drive
- Milwaukee, WI (MKE-General Mitchell Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Jacksons Blue Ribbon Pub – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Brewhouse Inn & Suites
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
THE MOST unique hotel I’ve stayed in! This is a “GO TO HOTEL” in Milwaukee, right up there with the Pfister. Love that some of the original features of the old brewhouse were left, especially all of the copper mash tuns in the second floor atrium and original steel corner beams in our room. Bathroom was spotless, towels were thick and squeaky brand new. We stayed in a king suite with a separate living space and kitchenette. We joked that one could actually live quite comfortably in the room on a permanent basis... Our stay was in the middle of February- Valentine’s Day to be exact. We didn’t venture far that evening, just walked down to Jackson’s Blue Ribbon Pub - didn’t even have to walk outside in the bitter cold. The hotel is within walking distance of many great places to visit. Quaint little area of downtown Milwaukee...