- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Fiserv Forum
- 4 min walk
- Milwaukee Public Museum
- 10 min walk
- Wisconsin Center
- 14 min walk
- Milwaukee, WI (MKE-General Mitchell Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Milwaukee, Hyatt Place Milwaukee/Downtown is in the city center and near the beach. Riverside Theater and Harley-Davidson Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Milwaukee Public Market and Mayfair Mall. Check out an event or a game at Fiserv Forum, and consider making time for Milwaukee County Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Fiserv Forum - 4 min walk
- Milwaukee Public Museum - 10 min walk
- Wisconsin Center - 14 min walk
- Pabst Theater - 17 min walk
- Marquette University - 18 min walk
- Milwaukee Intermodal Station - 19 min walk
- Milwaukee, WI (MKE-General Mitchell Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Coffee to Cocktails – Café with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Hyatt Place Milwaukee/Downtown
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The shower stall was dirty where the wall meets the floor. Black mildew was present.