- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Marcus Center for the Performing Arts
- 4 min walk
- Pabst Theater
- 5 min walk
- Riverside Theater
- 6 min walk
- Milwaukee, WI (MKE-General Mitchell Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Milwaukee's East Town neighborhood, Hotel Metro is in the city center and near the beach. Riverside Theater and Harley-Davidson Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Milwaukee Public Market and Mayfair Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Fiserv Forum or Miller Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Marcus Center for the Performing Arts - 4 min walk
- Pabst Theater - 5 min walk
- Riverside Theater - 6 min walk
- Milwaukee School of Engineering - 7 min walk
- Milwaukee Public Market - 9 min walk
- Milwaukee Intermodal Station - 18 min walk
- Milwaukee, WI (MKE-General Mitchell Intl.) - 13 min drive
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
I don’t recall if the description mentioned that the hotel is as under renovation when I booked. The hotel was undergoing renovation so the restaurant and lounge were not available. We only stayed one night so this was not a problem for us. Had we been stsying linger, this would have been an issue.