- Marcus Center for the Performing Arts
- 4 min walk
- Pabst Theater
- 5 min walk
- Riverside Theater
- 6 min walk
- Milwaukee, WI (MKE-General Mitchell Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Milwaukee's East Town neighborhood, Hotel Metro is in the city center and near the beach. Riverside Theater and Harley-Davidson Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Milwaukee Public Market and Mayfair Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Fiserv Forum or Miller Park. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Marcus Center for the Performing Arts - 4 min walk
- Pabst Theater - 5 min walk
- Riverside Theater - 6 min walk
- Milwaukee School of Engineering - 7 min walk
- Milwaukee Public Market - 9 min walk
- Milwaukee Intermodal Station - 18 min walk
- Milwaukee, WI (MKE-General Mitchell Intl.) - 13 min drive
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Loved the newly remodeled room... looks awesome. But booked the spa suite specifically for the whirlpool however room just had an oversized tub(which was nice just not what we had expected). The room description should clearly state that there is not a whirlpool in the suite anymore. We have been going here for years and were disappointed that this was not clear when we booked.