- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Monument to the Revolution
- 7 min walk
- Reforma 222
- 10 min walk
- Alameda Central
- 18 min walk
- Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Mexico City, Fiesta Americana - Reforma is in the city center and near a metro station. Paseo de la Reforma and Palacio de Bellas Artes are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Monument to the Revolution and The Angel of Independence Monument. Check out an event or a game at Auditorio Nacional, and consider making time for Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Juarez Station is 10 minutes by foot and Revolution Station is 12 minutes.
- Monument to the Revolution - 7 min walk
- Reforma 222 - 10 min walk
- U.S. Embassy - 16 min walk
- The Angel of Independence Monument - 18 min walk
- Alameda Central - 18 min walk
- Mexico City Buenavista Station - 8 min drive
- Juarez Station - 10 min walk
- Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Fiesta Americana - Reforma
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities