- Liked: Cleanliness
- Harrah's Metropolis
- 10 min walk
- Americana Hollywood Museum
- 12 min walk
- Superman Statue
- 16 min walk
- Paducah, KY (PAH-Barkley Regional)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Metropolis, Harrah's Metropolis Hotel & Casino is in the city center and on a river. Americana Hollywood Museum and Super Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Superman Statue and Fort Massac State Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Players Bluegrass Downs or Carson Park.
- Harrah's Metropolis - 10 min walk
- Americana Hollywood Museum - 12 min walk
- Superman Statue - 16 min walk
- Super Museum - 17 min walk
- Fort Massac State Park - 3 min drive
- Paducah, KY (PAH-Barkley Regional) - 19 min drive
- Ace's Express – Diner offering American cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
- Fresh Buffet & Bakery – Buffet restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner on select days.
- Bridges Dining Company – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Harrah's Metropolis Hotel & Casino
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Had an amazing overnight stay at Harrah’s Casino in Metropolis, IL! My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful evening away. From dinner to watching the Super Bowl in the lounge, it was one of the best nights we’ve ever enjoyed. AAA service and facilities!