- King Fahad Gate
- 4 min walk
- Abraj Al-Bait Towers
- 8 min walk
- Well of Zamzam
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- King Fahad Gate - 4 min walk
- Kaaba - 7 min walk
- Great Mosque of Mecca - 7 min walk
- Abraj Al-Bait Towers - 8 min walk
- Well of Zamzam - 17 min drive
- Jeddah (JED-King Abdulaziz Intl.) - 61 min drive
- Atyaf – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Aja – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- The Grill – Steakhouse. Serves dinner on select days.
- Mazaq – Café. Serves light fare.
- Al Dar – Bistro offering Middle Eastern cuisine. Open on select days.
About this property
Makkah Clock Royal Tower - A Fairmont Hotel
Along with 10 restaurants, this hotel has a full-service spa and a health club. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and a conference center are onsite. All 1650 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and Select Comfort beds. Conveniences include washers/dryers and sitting areas, and guests will appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- No pets or service animals allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 110 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: SAR 50 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Clock Royal Tower Fairmont Hotel
- Fairmont Hotel Clock Tower Makkah
- Makkah Clock Royal Tower - A Fairmont Hotel Hotel
- Makkah Clock Royal Tower - A Fairmont Hotel Mecca
- Makkah Clock Royal Tower Fairmont Hotel Mecca
- Makkah Clock Royal Tower Fairmont Mecca
- Makkah Clock Tower Fairmont Hotel
- Makkah Royal Clock Tower Fairmont Hotel
- Makkah Royal Tower
- Royal Clock Tower Makkah Fairmont Hotel
- Makkah Clock Royal Tower - A Fairmont Hotel Hotel Mecca
- Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7:30 AM–10 AM: SAR 110 per person
- 10 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
Things to do
- Full service spa
- Shopping onsite
- Fitness center/gym
- Spa services onsite
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free WiFi
- Children's club (free)
- Family property
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Business Center
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Deep tissue massage
- Minimum age to access spa is - 18
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
Location to the haram Noisy room next door kids and parents screaming at 12 midnight had to complain to reception