- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- La Plaza Mall
- 10 min walk
- McAllen Medical Center
- 14 min walk
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- 17 min walk
- McAllen, TX (MFE-Miller Intl.)
- 3 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in McAllen, Super 8 by Wyndham McAllen/Downtown/La Plaza Mall is in the city center and connected to a shopping center. Chase Texas Tower and Quinta Mazatlan are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit La Plaza Mall and Palms Crossing. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at State Farm Arena or H-E-B Park. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- La Plaza Mall - 10 min walk
- McAllen Medical Center - 14 min walk
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital - 17 min walk
- McAllen Chamber of Commerce - 2 min drive
- Quinta Mazatlan - 2 min drive
- McAllen, TX (MFE-Miller Intl.) - 3 min drive
About this property
Super 8 by Wyndham McAllen/Downtown/La Plaza Mall
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness
The shower head was green with mildew, the mini fridge had mold and the room was set up with the tv on the wall furthest from the bed and with a pretty large empty space in the middle of the room. The room was just odd the door opens to a staircase that leads you up to the room and it looked like they tried to make it look nice and upkept but the light switches weren't placed on the wall right they had a gap the towel rack had rust it was just not the best kept room. I have stayed at this motel before but this room was much lower quality for the same price.