Get an overview of this hotelFull-service resort on Wailea Beach with pools, fitness center, and spa
Located in Wailea, Wailea Beach Resort - Marriott, Maui is by the ocean and minutes from Shops at Wailea and Wailea Shopping Village Shopping Center.
This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Ulua Beach Park and Ulua Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 543 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private lanais. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 4 outdoor swimming pools, 2 spa tubs, and a waterslide. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and supervised childcare/activities.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's 4 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Thirsty? Quench your thirst at one of the 3 bars/lounges or 2 poolside bars.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Wailea Beach Resort - Marriott, Maui
Set against Wailea's hillside, Wailea Beach Resort - Marriott, Maui is within a quarter-mile of the Shops at Wailea and 1.5 miles (2.4 kilometers) from the 3 championship courses of the Wailea Golf Club. The resort's activities desk can assist with golf tee times and appointments at Wailea's Tennis Center.
The Maui resort's pool areas include 2 spa tubs, a children's section with water slides, and an infinity pool. The 10,000-sq-foot (929-sq-meter) Mandara Spa offers 11 treatment rooms, including an ocean view couples suite and an oceanfront cabana located on the ocean's edge. The spa also offers a full-service salon with facilities for hair, make-up, and nail services. Adjacent is a 2,100-sq-foot (195-sq-meter) fitness center.
Island-style lunch and dinner are served at a poolside bar and grill, and a poolside snack bar offers smoothies and light fare. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 543
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1976
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Children's pool
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pools
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 18.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 18.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Humble Market Kitchin - The resort’s signature restaurant is a destination for internationally influenced, Hawaiian-inspired cuisine with panoramic views of the ocean sunset. Open for breakfast and dinner.
KAPA Bar & Grill - casual bistro serving modern interpretations of culinary classics. With spectacular views of the resort’s new ‘Ohi Pools, KAPA Bar & Grill is the perfect location for sunset cocktails. Open for lunch and dinner.
Whale's Tale - Located just steps from ocean’s edge, the charming beach bar offers cold pressed juices, local fruit smoothies, and coffee drinks. Don't miss breathtaking sunsets over craft cocktails.
Starbucks® Coffee House - Wake up to fresh coffee or sip an icy beverage at the only Starbucks in Wailea.
Te Au Moana Luau buffet - With a luau buffet, tropical cocktails, a variety of interactive activities and the Te Au Moana ("The Ocean Tide") luau show, this is a dining experience unlike any other.
Mo Bettah Food Truck - serves whimsical family-friendly favorites and local treats like shave ice and poke bowls.
NALU Pool Bar - features tropical cocktails and frozen specialties.
Oceanfront And Cabana Candlelight Dining - Private sunset dining on the ocean’s edge or in a floating cabana. Our chef will prepare an extravagant dinner just for the two of you, and a personal attendant will serve you.
Nearby Things to Do
Two separate pool areas include a children's area with water slides, 2 spa tubs, and terraced decks with an infinity pool. A fitness center provides free weights and cardio and strength-training equipment.
On adjacent Wailea Beach, an activities center rents snorkel and scuba sets, ocean kayaks, boogie boards, umbrellas, and other beach gear. Within 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) of the resort are Wailea Golf Club's 3 18-hole championship courses and the 11-court Wailea Tennis Center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing on site
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Resort fee: USD 31.25 per accommodation, per night
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Laundry facilities
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 18.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 18.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Wailea Beach Marriott
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort Hotel
- Wailea Beach Marriott Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Wailea
- Wailea Marriott
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa Maui
- Wailea Beach Resort Marriott Maui
- Resort Marriott Maui
- Wailea Beach Marriott Maui
- Marriott Maui
- Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott Maui
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- Wailea Beach Marriott Hotel
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort Spa
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.