Get an overview of this hotel Upscale resort on the beach, with 3 outdoor swimming pools
With a stay at Return to Paradise Resort and Spa in Matautu, you'll be 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Salamumu Beach and 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from Apia Park.
This 4-star resort is 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from Robert Louis Stevenson Museum and 30.4 mi (49 km) from To-Sua Ocean Trench.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Dip into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities including a fitness center and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge) that operates within 3 kilometers.
Grab a bite to eat at Paradise Kitchen, a beachfront restaurant where you can take in the ocean view and dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
Featured amenities include luggage storage and a library. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Return to Paradise Resort and Spa
Return to Paradise Resort and Spa features 3 outdoor swimming pools, a fitness center, and a children's pool. Dining options at the resort include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This beach resort also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 3 kilometers and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Return to Paradise Resort and Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- Picnic area
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built - 2014
- Coffee shop or café
- Beach sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- Banquet hall
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 60
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 2
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( NZD 12 per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( NZD 12 per hour )
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Electric kettle
- Number of bathrooms -
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Paradise Kitchen - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Rockpool Bar - This beachfront bar serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
3 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Fishing on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 100.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, and access to the public bathing facility. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Parties and events are allowed on site. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 12 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 12 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 30 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: NZD 15 (roundtrip), (from 8 to 12 years old)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 100.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Return Paradise Resort Matautu
- Return Paradise Matautu
- Return to Paradise Resort Spa
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.