- Elmwood Cemetery
- 4 min walk
- Shepherdstown Opera House
- 13 min walk
- Rumsey Steamboat Museum
- 15 min walk
- Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional)
- 35 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Shepherdstown, Clarion Hotel & Conference Center is connected to the convention center and near the airport. Shepherdstown Opera House and Shepherdstown Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Cress Creek Golf Club and Sleepy Hollow Country Club.
- Elmwood Cemetery - 4 min walk
- Shepherdstown Opera House - 13 min walk
- Rumsey Steamboat Museum - 15 min walk
- Shepherdstown Visitors Center - 16 min walk
- Antietam National Cemetery - 8 min drive
- Martinsburg Station - 16 min drive
- Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 67 min drive
- Tuscany Grille – Serves breakfast daily.
- Rumsey Tavern – Bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
I needed a room in Shepherdstown. This was the nicest hotel, but it is pretty worn. The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly, but the sheers were ripped to shreds. Yes, really completely ripped. Like there had been a cat in the room prior to our stay. I could not believe they'd put a customer in that room! Better to remove the sheers. The bathroom had seen far better days. The sink was terrible. It looked like someone had taken a hammer to it. Same with the electrical outlet; it was cracked in pieces and barely hanging to the wall. How much could that cost to replace? The bathtub grout could never get clean again. I didn't feel the place was dirty, and the painting in the room felt fresh, but the entire place felt dated and old.