- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Marathon, Isla Bella Beach Resort & Spa is near the airport and on the beach. Pigeon Key Foundation and Crane Point Museum and Nature Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Dolphin Research Center and Conch Air (Bi Plane Rides).
- Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) - 136 min drive
- II Postino – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- The Burger Palace – Serves light fare daily.
- Manatee Bay Marketplace – Open daily.
About this property
Isla Bella Beach Resort & Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
I was really disappointed in the overall. The room had tiny mini fridge so you had very little room for food if you brought back from restaurant. Also there was no microwave and if you got 16.00 worth of room service it cost you 29.00. And only got room clean one time. I would never recommend to anyone I know. Over promised and under delivered.