- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Ashland University
- 6 min drive
- Ohio State Reformatory
- 17 min drive
- Mansfield Motorsports Park
- 22 min drive
- Mansfield, OH (MFD-Mansfield Lahn Regional)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Super 8 by Wyndham Ashland is located in Ashland. Biblewalk Bible Museum and Little Buckeye Children's Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Wayne County Fairgrounds and Kingwood Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Mansfield Motorsports Park or Alice Noble Ice Arena.
- Ashland University - 6 min drive
- Ohio State Reformatory - 17 min drive
- Oak Hill Cottage - 18 min drive
- Richland Carrousel Park - 18 min drive
- Mansfield Motorsports Park - 22 min drive
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast.
About this property
Super 8 by Wyndham Ashland
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
not the best room
When I have reservations and am coming in that afternoon its not much to expect the room to be above 60*. we sat in our jackets for the first hour. The light inside the room and the bathroom light were on motion detectors so when my wife was taking a shower behind the shower curtain the switch did not detect any motion and the lights went out on her. the bed was OK at best, nothing special. the shower head was 7' off the floor so it could not be adjusted, we flooded the floor and put down towels. this room was a single bed, it had an outside entrance and an inside corridor entrance, not sure why but the outside entrance was a cold drafty entrance that should have not been needed both from security and from fire code