- Liked: Staff & service
- College of Wooster
- 4 min drive
- Clay's Park Resort
- 31 min drive
- Ashland University
- 35 min drive
- Akron, OH (CAK-Akron-Canton)
- 46 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Days Inn by Wyndham Wooster is located in Wooster. Northern Ohio Railway Museum and Canal Fulton Glassworks are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Wayne County Fairgrounds and Secrest Arboretum.
- College of Wooster - 4 min drive
- Clay's Park Resort - 31 min drive
- Ashland University - 35 min drive
- Mohican Adventures Campground & Cabins - 36 min drive
- Mohican State Park - 37 min drive
- Akron, OH (CAK-Akron-Canton) - 46 min drive
- Serves breakfast.
About this property
Days Inn by Wyndham Wooster
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 6.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 6.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Days Inn Motel Wooster
- Days Inn Wooster
- Days Inn Wooster Hotel Wooster
- Days Inn Wooster Ohio
- Days Inn Wooster Motel
- Wooster Days Inn
- Days Inn Wyndham Wooster Motel
- Days Inn Wyndham Wooster
- Days Inn by Wyndham Wooster Motel
- Days Inn by Wyndham Wooster Wooster
- Days Inn by Wyndham Wooster Motel Wooster
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Our go-to place when visiting the college
Breakfast is just OK, bed was a little soft. Rooms are dated, but are very large and clean. Bathroom is small (tub/shower & toilet) which might be hard for someone pretty big, but sink is separate so easy for multiple people to get ready. Staff is very friendly & helpful. Easy parking, nice location.